Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Resident Evil: Retribution - (2012)


Summary:

Alice fights alongside a resistance movement in the continuing battle against the Umbrella Corporation and the undead.

Our Review:

I did a sort of double take when I did hear this was coming out and I said to myself... Oh boy another one. ^_^ So without a doubt the first resident evil movie was pretty good. But I have to question what was going on when they decided to keep on making these movies. They have gotten progressively worse. Not sure if this movie is only for the gamers out there, but I really can't see anyone else caring to sit through it.I have been stringing along with them, but this is the end of the line for me.

This movie was a total waste of time and money. There isn't any sort of plot just some situation that Alice has to fight her way out of. The stunt work is your general run of the mill stuff. Most of the action is just ridiculous...bad guys that don't die, guns that don't run out of ammo... It just takes all of the fun out of a movie when there is absolutely no sense of danger to the heroes. 

The characters seemed as if they were interchangeably good or evil at the whim of the scriptwriter. The actors are so wooden, and look so plastic that I honestly couldn't tell if they were CGI creations or actual human beings.


Our Rating:



Resident Evil: Retribution DVD:
Resident Evil: Retribution Blu-Ray:
Stream Resident Evil: Retribution

No comments:

Post a Comment